Multi Monitor Mouse is Copyright (C) 2005-2007 by
This includes all programs, code and associated documentation you receive
from us and all modified versions or extensions that you may produce.
Herein, this is all referred to as "the Software and its Derivatives".
- You agree that you will not sell, transfer or otherwise distribute or market
the Software and its Derivatives;
- NOTHING IN THIS AGREEMENT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO SELL, LEASE, DISTRIBUTE,
TRANSFER, SUBLICENSE, OR OTHERWISE DISPOSE OF THE SOFTWARE AND ITS DERIVATIVES,
IN WHOLE OR IN PART, OR TO MAKE ANY COMMERCIAL USE OF IT OTHER THAN TESTING;
- You acknowledge the confidential and valuable nature of the Software and
its Derivatives. You will not divulge or distribute the Software and its Derivatives
to third parties, nor allow any part of the Software and its Derivatives to
be so divulged or distributed, unless express written permission is given
by us. You will instruct your employees, students or other persons authorized
to have access to the Software and its Derivatives not to divulge or distribute
it to third parties, unless express written permission is given by us;
- The Software and its Derivatives will be used only on computers you control;
- Title and copyright of the Software and its Derivatives will remain with
us and shall at no point transfer to you. You may make no more than five (5)
copies only for backup purposes, and they shall contain the original copyright
notices we inserted;
- Official publications such as manuals, technical reports and articles in
journals or conference proceedings that are based on the ideas embodied in
the Software and its Derivatives will give proper recognition to the Department
of Computer Science at Columbia University and the people who worked on it;
- You acknowledge that the Software and its Derivatives are being supplied
"AS-IS" without any support services or future updates or releases. We may
or may not, at our sole discretion, make future updates and releases designated
Multi Monitor Mouse code available to you under this same licensing agreement,
but we are in no way obligated to do so. If you discover any error in the
Software and its Derivatives, we encourage you to inform us. We will not necessarily
acknowledge or repair any such errors thus reported; and have no liability
as a result thereof.
- WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, AS TO ANY MATTER WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS
FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. YOU AGREE THAT WE SHALL NOT BE HELD TO ANY LIABILITY
AND YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND, AND HOLD US HARMLESS WITH RESPECT TO ANY
CLAIMS BY YOU OR A THIRD PARTY ARISING FROM OR ON ACCOUNT OF THE USE OF THE
SOFTWARE AND ITS DERIVATIVES, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN
CONTRACT OR TORT, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE. IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE FOR
CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER;
- The user of the Software and its Derivatives will make sure that all potential
users in his/her environment are aware of this agreement and of the terms
for using the provided software and producing derived software.
- You will comply with all export controls and US Government export regulations
applicable to the Software and Its Derivatives;
- This License Agreement represents the entire Agreement between You and Us
with respect to the Software and its Derivatives. No changes to this Agreement
will be valid unless made in writing and signed by You and Us. This Agreement
will be governed by the law of New York State.
- We retain the right to terminate this Agreement for any reason.
Please enter the requested information below:
We will not resell or give your information to anyone! The information you
provide will be used only to contact you if and when any updates/patches appear.